Island Song|島嶼唱歌

 

神神哉哉 
時間

淼淼氤氳
流轉
之間浮現
清晰了

"it's known, it's known, it's known."
"everything's ok!"

〈SILENT POETS〉
 


{dawn}

{björk : jóga}



<story time> 9:44  

{where the sidewalk ends}
  poetry kid time










“Live and Let Live” 




{Colours of light}




yes!  "every one is an alien somewhere."



coldplay-humankind
Lyrics
Today I heard the strangestI heard the strangest songA DJ a star away isPlaying it to turn us on(Ay)
My heart started glowingI feel it inside, it's flowing
I say I know, I know, I knowWe're only humanI know, I know, I knowHow we're designed, yeahOh I know, I know, I knowWe're only humanBut from another planetStill they call us humankind
Today I had the strangestFeeling that I belong (belong)(Ay)
Before, I was dyingI feel it inside, now I'm flying
I say I know, I know, I knowWe're only humanI know, I know, I knowHow we're designed, yeahOh I know, I know, I knowWe're only humanBut from another planetStill they call us humankind
Before, I was dyingI feel it inside, now I'm flying
I know, I know, I knowWe're only humanI know, I know, I knowHow we're designedOh I know, I know, I knowWe're only humanBut we're capable of kindnessSo they call us humankind

:)









"O"


 Biutyful!  妳是美麗的。

{Time Wonder}







" Watermelon moon, so happy you're alive. 
And I feel like a river finally arrived, at sea."



{Up&Up}

Comments

Popular Posts